Friday, November 19, 2010

It's "FIND THE STORY" Friday - Me Mateys!!

Happy Friday, everyone!!  *does a little dance*  Is there anything better than weekends?  No-work, stress-free, sleep-till-noon weekends?  (I sooo need one.)  If you're doing that Friday-dance with me and nodding, I hope you thoroughly enjoy yours - :)

And welcome to my next "Find the Story" Friday!!  Since I first gave you a place (Stonehenge), and I next gave you a thing (lost balloons), today I thought I'd give you a person.  So, get those idea wheels rolling and let me know what you think about when you see this:
!
!!
!!!
!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
are you patiently waiting?
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!
!


Wow - ok.  Here's my picture-inspired story blurb:  This poor sucker's bored wife decides to take silly pictures of him with this cool new app on her brand new phone, while waiting for her turn at bowling at some dive alley in random city, MA.  She gets her kicks texting these funny pics to her bff's at home.  Chaos ensues when the pic hits Youtube and a pirate crew, looking to recruit, comes knocking at the door.....(based on a true story)

Any of you playing around with pirate stories?  Or does this, by chance, make you want to?  :) 

Well, that's all I've got for you today folks, but I've got something AWESOME planned for Sunday!!  Stay tuned!!  Hope ye all have a treasure filled, plank-walk free, jolly roger start to your weekends! 

6 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I work my day job this weekend but I'm glad you're dancing and have off. Enjoy - Enjoy :-)

Jess said...

I don't know what it says about me, but a picture of a pirate always brings a smile to my face. Thanks, and have a great weekend :)

Lydia Kang said...

Is it terrible that I immediately starting thinking of the pirate guy from Spongebob Squarepants?
I must stop watching TV with my kids. Arg-arg-arg-arg!

alexia said...

LOL on Lydia's Spongebob comment - I too have been subjected to watching or listening to it way too much. Hmmm... that pic makes me think of some guy having a mid life crisis... maybe getting involved in some sort of biker gang called the road dogs or something... and having wacky adventures involving tatoo parlors and of course really bad eggs :)

Unknown said...

Everyone loves a good pirate story! I intend to write one, eventually.

Unknown said...

Bahaha this is hilarious!! I loved the pirate story and now I need to find this app!! Is this for the iPhone?