Saturday, September 10, 2011

MONARCH ARC Winner!!!!

Happy Saturday, all!!  As promised, the winner of my MONARCH Arc is....



(per random.org) 
Lucky # 7!!!!  Caitlyn Robison!


Congrats!!!

And I actually already know where this one needs to go, so Cait ~ you'll definitely get your copy before Monarch's release date on 9/15.


To everyone else - thanks for reading, commenting, and entering.  I wish you the best of luck on your next giveaway.  And rest assured ~ I'll have another one of these sometime down the road.  Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Congrats to Caitlyn!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Caitlyn!

Jessica Thompson said...

Haha, that's great!

Anonymous said...

Yay Congrats to Caitlyn!

Donna Shields said...

Congratulations Caitlyn

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to the winner!

Carol Riggs said...

Woo! congrats to Caitlyn. :) Enjoy MONARCH! and hey Donea, if you haven't seen it, I have a book (and critique) giveaway for DIVERGENT and ENTWINED going on at my blog right now! :)

Caitlyn (Cait) said...

Yay! Cool, can't wait to get it :) Thanks, everyone!