Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Checking in ~ It's been awhile...

Hello Friends!

Wow - it's been over a year since I've posted anything. Life happens. What can I say. :)

A quick update - I'm still writing. I will forever write. It's my passion and my only viable outlet to get out all the crazy imaginative things in my head. And I miss you all. I hope to get back in the swing of things, eventually - but, just wanted to check in and say "Happy Writing! Follow your Dreams! Never give up on the thing you love!" :)

And, in case any of you miss my dog, here's a quick fix:


You're welcome. :)

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Donea! Good to hear from you.

alexia said...

Hello! Glad to hear all is well, and what a cute pup!

Opik Taufik said...

Kebiasan Mengabaikan Batuk Berkepanjangan Berujung Fatal

Nita said...

Pengobatan Alami Batuk Berdahak Yang Disebabkan Bronkitis

Opik Taufik said...

information that gives inspiration thanks
Bahaya Kotin Merusak Sel Sperma

Unknown said...

thanks ats information. pobud thanksgiving
bintang jaya herbal

Nita said...

Awesome, I love this. Thank you
Obat Stamina Aman
Obat Herbal Batuk Kering,Gatal, Berdahak
Pengobatan Liver Secara Alami
Ramuan Tradisional

googlemediaseo said...


I liked your blog very much Digital Marketing By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

Hawaai Yatra said...

Air Reservations in Bangalore
Plane Ticket booking in chennai
Plane Ticket Reservation in Jaipur
Cheap Air Airfare in Shimla
online Air Airfare in Manali
Flight Airfare in Delhi
Air Airfare in Mumbai

Kavya Sinha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.