Friday, December 10, 2010

Find the Story Friday!! Dognapped....

Hello my blog-tastic friends!  So sorry for the late post...been a busy day!  But, I did get some Christmas shopping done - yay!

So, I'll make this quick.  Here's my pic for the week.  Why?  Because it made me laugh.  Really - the story possibilities for this photo are endless and sure to be fun!  Wait for it....

:)
:):)
:):):)
:):):):)
:):):):):)
:):):):):):)
:):):):):):):)
:):):):):):)
:):):):):)
:):):):)
:):):)
:):)
:)


I KNOW, right??  Lol ~ :)  Would love to hear your story ideas for my cute little pic here.  WHAT DOES THIS MAKE YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU SEE IT?

Happy Friday!!
(oh, yeah!  check out this cool ARC giveaway on Shannon Messenger's blog!!)
(oh, double yeah!  There's also some awesome stuff up for grabs over at the league of extraordinary writers!!)
(and a third, oh yeah!!  My baby sis just started a blog!!  :)  Do a girl a favor and check her out right here - thanks!)
(Ok - need to add a 4th because you CAN"T miss this!!  Beth Revis' Epic Contest of Epic!!  Enter here!)

7 comments:

Caitlyn (Cait) said...

LOL...is this what you and Al were laughing about when I was on the phone with you?

Shannon said...

I can't help but think of diamond jewelry. :)

Caitlyn (Cait) said...

BTW...I am on book #5 for the read-a-thon. So far I have read: Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine, The Hollow and The Haunted by Jessica Verday, Flawless by Sara Shepard and I am currently reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

Jess said...

It's too early for me to come up with a story, but if you write one, I'll read it--that photo is hilarious!

Unknown said...

This is ADORABLE. I'm actually thinking something like blind Superdog saves the world with his trusty side-kick human.

Abby Minard said...

Omg, dog for ransom- so cute. I'd say a frienemy kidnapped your dog and is sending the ransom note picture. She wants a new supply of nail polish, a month's worth of gum, and a new ipod.

Ava Z. said...

LOL @ "dog for ransom".

Surrender the pup and no one gets hurt.