Is it just me? Or does that TOTALLY look like a flying saucer???? :)
Thanks to Ellie Garrett and Jeremy of iZombielover for hosting this uber cool blogfest! Make sure you check out the list of other participants HERE. OK, so I'm going to mix and match some quotes for you. Mainly because I suck at remembering the specifics in movies and TV shows (yes - I'm including tv quotes...turns out I watch more sci-fi tv shows than movies...) Except for the really, really well known phrases - which, sorry to say, you'll probably see listed below. (Forgive me?) I DO, however, LOVE a good horror or sci-fi flick/tv show! So here goes:
1. Michael Meyers in Halloween: "....." (that's not cheating, is it?)
2. Tatum in Scream: "Stupidity leak!"
3. Sydney Prescott, on the nature of horror movies, in Scream: "What's the point they're all the same, some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act who is always running up the stairs when she should be running out the front door. It's insulting."4.Regan/Demon in The Exorcist: "What an excellent day for an exorcism." *chills!* (scariest movie EVER!)
5. Minnie in The Changeling (1980): "That house is not fit to live in." (OK, not the best quote - but a great no-gore scary movie!)
6. Spock in Star Trek II: "I have been, and ever shall be, your friend. Live long and prosper."
7. Capt. Picard in nearly every episode of TNG: "Make it so."
8. Seven of Nine during the "dark days" on Voyager: "Resistance is Futile."
9. (two parter) Jack O'Neill to Teal'c on Stargate: SG1: (Jack) "Damn! Guess I'm going to have to cancel that Oprah interview." (Teal'c) "What is an Oprah?"
10. Mal in Serenity: "Half of writing history is hiding the truth."
Ah, man! I think maybe I could have pulled 10 sci-fi quotes alone ~ Farscape (I so crushed on John Crichton!), Star Wars (Team Hans, all the way!), Deep Space Nine, BSG, SG: Atlantis....
But, I'll stop there and send you off with this:
(ummm...OK, imagine I'm a Vulcan and the V is two fingers...)
Write long and prosper!